Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What's Really Out There?

There haven't been too many interesting stories to report about whales lately... usually the same old stuff about whales and any events regarding whales has been circulating the web. And that for several weeks. Nothing has occured that seemed break-through, or anything... However this was an interesting story:

Lessons from a whale stranding :: ABC North Coast NSW:

"The death of a female pygmy sperm whale found bleeding from its reproductive organs and wounded by shark bites on a Byron Bay beach this week, was inevitable according to scientists.

The whale was still alive when it beached but died shortly after."

In the lack of any special interest on the web or in the news circulation... if anyone would like to submit to me something that they came accross that would be fabulous!!

I'll take stories about whales in my inbox. Or leave a comment with a link in it and a description and if I find it substantially suitable for feature in the blog I will certainly make a post about it!!

Looking for anything you find about whales and whale watching that it worth posting up in this blog!!

Let me know

Gary

No comments: